Monday 14 September 2009

Sarah Kay

I love the Sarah Kay stamps. There is something about these images that makes my heart go all soft and gooey. They are also a great stamp to use the water colour crayons with. Deb who owns Heaven Scent Crafts in Croydon stocks these wonderful stamps, along with some other different stamps. Be sure to check out her website (HeavenScent Crafts) or if you live locally go down and have a look.

 

Anyhow after my post last night Kirsty asked if I wanted to do this weeks Amy Rysavy sketch.

Amy Rydsvy Sketch



As I am always up for a challenge, and had a quite house with my husband at work and kids tucked up in bed, I got straight to it. Here is what I came up with:

 100_2499

Supplies: SU DS Paper and cardstock, Sarah Kay stamps.

You can seee that I flipped the sketch around. I am still not 100% sure about the colours I picked but do like the layout of this card.

 

Be sure to pop over to Kirsty’s site during the week (Dark Arts) to see what she comes up with.

 

Anyhow off to do some more playing before I go off to work this afternoon.
Till next time xox

1 comment:

  1. [...] to do it last night, I totally lost my mojo!  Be sure to check out Bron’s take on the sketch here, her Sarah Kay card is [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs