Thursday 13 May 2010

Cold, wet and windy day brings a card!

I hope this post find everyone well today.


It has been a cold wet horrible day here in Melbourne today so after being at school this morning I came home and felt like hibernating and making a card. Was very naughty of me to do as I was out all day yesterday, having fun though with Dee shopping at Ikea, so had not done any cleaning so in retrospect I should have been cleaning today not making a card. Oh well need to let it give sometimes!


Anyhow I will keep this quick as I have some soup and dinner on the stove that I need to tend too. Here is today’s card:


 


Unfortunately as the weather is so yuck when I tried to take the photo by the window it was too dark and now that I have put the flash on it has made the green look at lot brighter than what it actually is. It is for my brother, Ben, who’s birthday is in a few weeks. I always struggle with masculine cards so was happy that I actually managed to make one ahead of time.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


Cupcake Craft Challenges – Buttons


Sketch & Stash – patterned paper new as well as one of my shades of grey copics


Stamp Something – Birthday Somethings


The paper I have used is from October Afternoon – Report Card, stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie, buttons I had in my stash, apron strings punch from Fiskars, ribbon and pearls from kaisercraft, spellbinders Nestabilities labels four, cardstock from Stampin Up, copic markers for colouring and last but not least some faux stitching.


Well I better dash.


Until next time xoxo


 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card :-) I love this image ,,, so dashing and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment!

    I think that cardmaking and trips to IKEA should be put first at all times, cleaning second. Good choise! ;)

    Your card is really masculine and pretty. I like your scotch pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bronwen, what a fab card. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs