Sunday 23 May 2010

Double Up

Hi again. I know 2 posts in one day but really I made this card the other day for my GDT  at Anyone for Anya, so does it count?


You will notice by the heading that this weeks challenge requires you to use 2 images on your card. Luckily for me I have my CC Design Sugar Plum spring kit which gives me lots of images to play with. I decided to use the boy and girl as I wanted to use my bench that I brought at the same time as the spring kit but not actually inked up yet. 


Once I got started though boy did I struggle. I was trying to use a sketch for the layout but after trying everything to make it work I scrapped the sketch and the papers and started again.


I am happy with how the card came out and the layout ended up being none other than my own, LOL! As the papers are quite bright I thought I would keep all the girly embellishments off this card and try to make it a card that you would give your hubby/partner.



 I have also used my copics (for colouring) inks for background, Hot Punch PP from October Afternoon, Study Hall PP from Cosmo Cricket, kaisercraft pearls, sentiment from Kraftin Kimmie, faux stitching and doodling. Ended up being very basic indeed.


Lots of great sketches I am itching to get stuck into this week so hopefully I will be back in a day or two with some more for you.


Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs