Thursday 27 May 2010

Lil Lolita meets Tuesday Sketches

Hi there. I hope you have all been having a good week. Mine has been quite busy but nothing really exciting to tell, sorry! I know last time I was here I said that I hoped I would be back soon after as had lots of sketches wanted to get stuck into, but much to my disappointment I have just not had the chance.


Did I tell you in my last post that my gorgeous friend Dee has booked our tickets for Eclipse, now that is exciting!


The card I am brining to you today is using a Lil Lolita Stamp which you can purchase from Tickeled Pink it also combines this weeks sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches:


 



My first try of colouring (using watercolour pencils) this image which is called Ivy, think she needs a bit more practice. I have also used paper doilie which is also from Tickled Pink, ribbon was from my ribbon drawer, kaisercraft pearls, faux stitching, grey patterned paper is Autumn Blossom from Pink Paislee, blue patterned paper is Lacey Bay from kaisercraft to which I slightly distressed.


Hope you all have a great night.


Until next time xoxo

3 comments:

  1. wow, wonderful to see Miss Ivy out & about, I love the colours and it looks like you have been colouring with these pencils forever. The square doily is beautiful along with all your wonderful embellies. Hugs Pink Lady Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card! I really like that lacey background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done a gorgeous job with Ivy! It's sooo exciting for us at TPS to start seeing the Lolita's appearing on blogs! Have fun with her!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs