Wednesday 5 May 2010

My baby's turning 8!

As I mentioned in my last post it is my baby girls 8th Birthday tomorrow. I still see her as my baby so often when I look at her these days and see such a confident bubbly girl I shake my head in amazement and wonder how did we get here. Lizzie darling I know that you want read this, or who knows maybe you will, but I am so proud of you sweetheart with all that you have already managed to achieve in your short life, I look forward to watching you continue to grow. Happy Birthday for tomorrow princess xo


Sorry for my rambling then but I just wanted to share with you all how proud I am of my baby! Goes without saying that the card I am brining you today is for my special girl. I was looking through the challenges trying to get some inspiration when I came across this weeks challenge at Stamp Something, a sketch.


 


I then popped over to Anyone for Anya (lots of layers) and saw Stacey’s card with lots of bright colours. Straight away I was inspired and went off for a search in my papers for the brightest, girly colours I could find! This is what I came up with:


  


I love the Heidi among flowers stamp and think it matches this card well. The papers are pink (not quite as dark as in photo) background from My Little Shoebox-Little ladies-Jana, Blue strip Basic Grey and the green is also from My Little Shoebox, Imagine a forest-get the camera and the chocolate chip from Stampin Up. I have also used my copics for colouring, Apron Strings Fiskars punch, kaisercraft rhinestones, spellbinders Nestabilities, kaisercraft ribbon and love heart pin from Quixotic.


I have lots of cards I need to make this week so hopefully I will be back later today with another card to show you.


Until next time xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the happy, bright colours! Great colouring as well and the sketch is fab.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the card. It's so hard to believe they're turning 8 already. I look at the photo of Lizzie and Kira when they were only a couple of months old often...it doesn't seem that long ago xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they are growing up way to quickly! It does feel like just yesterday that they were babies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs