Wednesday 29 September 2010

Finally I got to play with my Magnolia's

Yey I am super excited after months of great intentions to use my Magnolia's (especially the lot I have been purchasing) I have finally managed to make a card with one. I love the Magnolia stamps, they were one of the first stamps that drew me away from Stampin Up, but for some reason I always struggle to make a good card with one.

This week at Magnolia Down Under the challenge is to use lace and flowers, well hello that is super easy for me as I LOVE my lace and am becoming more partial to flowers too. I then decided to combine it with this weeks challenge at Just Magnolia which is a sketch by the fabulous Dawny.


I just love this stamp. From the moment I saw it I knew that I had to have it! The papers also I think are just perfect for Magnolia Stamps.

Anyhow I am also entering this into:

Pile it On - Cute and Charming
Little Red Wagon - Glitter
Stamp Scrap and Doodle - Stitches
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients:
Stamp by Magnolia coloured with Copics and edged with watercolour crayons
Papers - Jack n Jill Collection from Prima
embellishments - magnolia doohickery flourish, flowers, lace, ribbon, kinder glitz, pearls
Other elements - hand stitching

9 comments:

  1. Adorable Hun! I love this Tilda and your card is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, I love the stitching and the image! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Tilda shes fantastic to colours isnt she...stunning colouring Bron...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love the colour combination
    looking forward to seeing more Tilda cards
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH Bron!! This is super super awesome!! I love this Tilda too, and OMGOSH I love how you have used her here:-) Thanks heaps for joining in this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, no struggle to make a good card shows here - it's just stunning! Your colouring is out of this world and the layout is so gorgeously defined and finished off!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous! She is one of my fave Tildas. I love the colours and papers and the sewing is such a nice touch! Thanks so much for playing at MDUC xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a beautiful card!!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs