Thursday 30 September 2010

LLB - Sketch Challenge

I feel very bad to have to tell you today that I was unable to get my card finished in time for this weeks challenge.

I had all intentions of sitting down yesterday afternoon to make my card but time did not allow and in my mind I thought that's OK can make it Thursday morning, before work, but once again time did not allow ( I have found that with the kids home on holidays they need to come first so if it means sitting down and playing some games and reading with them, well so be it.)

This week Kellie has provided a fantastic sketch which I am just itching to play with. I am hoping that I will get to make it on Saturday when my hubby is watching the rerun of the grand final (he is an avid collingwood supporter and I don't think I can handle sitting with him again watching it especially if they loose!).



Now don't forget to stop by LLB and check out the fabulous cards made by the super talented ladies. Also the lucky winner of Jackie's handmade flowers is listed. Thanks to everyone who joined in with our stitching challenge there was so many fantastic entries.

Now tonight we are kid free, YEAH, so off for some quality time with my hubby.

Thanks for stopping by and as I mentioned I hope to have my card for you on Saturday.

Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs