Thursday 28 October 2010

New Kelita Birthday Image

How exciting it is this week as we have a new image to play with. In honour of Tickled Pink's Birthday there is a new Kelita and we got to have a play.

I had so much fun making my card today I just sat down and went to work. I have been really struggling with my cards lately, getting the papers to match or colouring, but today it all just seemed to come together. In fact if I had of not got talking to my lovely friend Dee, not that I mind at all love having a good old yarn, I would have got this finished in record time!!

So I decided to use this months sketch at CLP Challenge Blog and had lots of fun with it.



In honour of Tickled Pinks birthday I have used lots of PINK!! I think it suits this card though.

Be sure to pop over to LLB and cheque out every one's AMAZING cards. I love how differently she has been used on each of the cards.


I am also going to enter my card into this weeks challenge at Stamp Something - Digi Stamp

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

ingredients:
stamp - Digi from Tickled Pink Stamps - Kelita Birthday
Coloured with copic markers
Papers - October Afternoon and Kaisercraft
Embellishments - Ribbon, lace, flowers from Bizzy Becs, magnolia doohickey, pearls
Other elements - paper distressing, faux stitching


7 comments:

  1. Bron , you have coloured her so beautifly. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty sweetie.....love the image and your colouring is gorgeous!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bron. Her eyes look amazing. I love all your embellishments too. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Bron. The black stitches are so pretty and the your coloring is amazing! Your take on the Sketch is gorgeous.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. The image you used is beautiful. Her eyes are just amazing and you coloured her in beautifully! I really like the big swirl you used. Thank you for joining us for this months sketch challenge at CLP.
    Hugs Bonnie
    CLP Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty, lovin' all the pink and you have coloured Kellita wonderfully, love that lace too!! Thanks so much for joining us at CLP monthly sketches!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bron this is so pretty! i'm loving the pink with the B/W dots and the way you have used the lace as a coner is a fantastic idea!! So creative! Sorry I'm running late with comments this week ... eek!!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs