Tuesday 9 November 2010

Lil Christmas Lad Luca Preview

Welcome to day 2 of the Tickled Pink Lil Christmas previews. Today I am very pleased to introduce you to Lil Luca.Isn't he handsome? The dark side of this image really appeals to me! When I was making this card I could hear Edwards (twilight fan here) voice singing come stand under the mistletoe with me, LOL!


As soon as I saw it I imagined a vintage card and have been hanging out to use it. So I sat down  to make my card and BLOCK comes my way. I really should have got up and done something else but being the stubborn person that I am I had to keep at it. I think I ended up cutting through a few sheets of paper, twisted and turned my card in all angles and directions until I finally came up with an idea. The design of my card ended up being really simple but somehow I think it suits. I have also used the cracked glass effect on my card and think it also suits it well.

I have been inspired by Kellie's cards that have the Lacy/frilly edges and decided to give that a go.

Now of course this would not be a Tickled Pink preview without prizes so be sure to stop by Tickled Pink and see what Kellie has to offer.

The Lil Christmas range will be available from Tickled Pink store next week.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients:
Image - Lil Luca coming to Tickled Pink Store
Coloured using copic markers
Paper - graphic 45
Embellishments - lace, ribbon, magnolia doohickey, pearls
other elements - hand n stitching and cracked glass effect

3 comments:

  1. Bron, you really done it ! FAb work dear.
    The simple look what you say , it's just unique look and give such great look on the image.
    The cracked glass efect is perfect for the image. Look very vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luca is fab, and you've made him look even better in that vintage setting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs