Monday 1 November 2010

Phew another Christmas Card done....

As I started to make my Wilfred Wombat card **see my post from earlier today** my husband informed me that I better get a wiggle on with my Christmas cards for this year as he had noticed I had made none!! Thinking that I still had plenty of time I suddenly realised that today was the first of November and really if I want to get my cards out for Christmas I have about 4 weeks to get them done, insert panic, LOL!

The card I have for you today I started last night and I actually had another image to go with it but I was not happy with how it was looking so I put it aside and came back to it today. I have been working on some other projects with it staring me down all afternoon when suddenly a light bulb turned on and I realised I had the perfect image which was already coloured up for it!!



You might be able to just see under I have actually used puff paint for snow which is under her feet and she is mounted on top of. I have also added so glitz to the dress and her leaves. I have also used some more of my favorite paper this Christmas season Joyival from Basic Grey be prepared to see lots of this on my cards.

Not following any challenges this time just all my own.

The image is one of Mo Manning's her images are just beautiful. Love them.

Anyhow that's all from me today thanks for taking the time to stop by, until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs