Monday 1 November 2010

Whoo I am guest at Tickled Pink this month

I was so excited a few months ago when Kellie asked if we Lolita Ladies would like to be a guest for the TPS (Tickled Pink Stamps) Blog over the coming months. Well finally my time has come and by golly have we some awesome things to share with you this month.

First of the rank is a gorgeous Christmas digi stamp called Wilfred the Wombat. He is soooo cute and makes such a nice alternative for a Christmas card.

I have used a gatefold card for my card and kept it pretty basic as I thought the image together with the paper (I am so in love with this collection from Basic Grey) were enough. I really wanted to let the image shine though. I have added a little glitter to the edges of my red cardstock and used puff paint on Wilfred's hat and clothes trimmings. The photo does not show this too well though.


I am actually really happy with how this card turned out and think that I may be pumping out a few more for my collection this year.

Anyhow thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients:
Wilfred the Wombat Digi stamp - will be released soon at Tickled Pink Stamps
Coloured with copic markers - E29, E37, E35, E33, E31, R59, R39, R38, YG 95, YG91, R00
Paper - Baic Grey Joyival collection
Embellishments - red ribbon, red holly balls, paper leaves, kaisercraft rhinestones
Other elements - Stickles (on edging of red cardstock) and faux stitching

2 comments:

  1. How cute is he?! I agree Bron, the papers are gorgeous - lovely card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I do love that DP too...the gate fold is wonderful with this image!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs