Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sketch from Magnolia Down Under

This weeks challenge over at magnolia Down Under is a Sketch. As soon as I saw it I just knew that I had to give it a go. I picked up some Basic Grey paper from Maxine's last week so I was keen to use this as well, so off I went with my paper and sketch in hand and this is what I came up with.



I am actually going to say, without sounding too modest, I love how this card came out. I know the colours are a bit dark but I think with the flowers and extra added elements and it all ties together well and it is not too gloomy.

I am also going to enter this into the following challenges:

Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

Sorry just a quick post from me today things to get done....

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xoxo

Ingredients:
Stamp - Sneaky Tilda from Magnolia
Coloured with - copics
Embellishments - Tilda's lace die, flourish die from Magnolia, flowers, lace ribbon, pearls and ribbon

14 comments:

  1. OMGOSH Bron!! WOW Your card is Magnificent!! I really Love it, I love the lace doohickey your colouring and the flowers and buttons and those papers are way way too gorgeous!! Awesome Work, and yeah you can be proud of yourself I reckon!! thanks so much for joining in this weeks fun at MDUC:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love your colouring. I am waiting for this stamp myself, to arrive in the mail - just love it! Good luck in those challenges. Jenny B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous...love this range of BG papers and you ahve used them to perfection! I don thinkits dark I think it gives it a real vintage quality...Love it!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...beautiful!!! I love the colors you used!! Stunning and amazing details. Love everything about it!!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helo Bronwen, I love this card! The colours combine so well together and Tilda is coloured so beautifully!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy, hope to see you again. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bron!! This is just soooo gorgeous; absolutely stunning! I have those papers and just can't work with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bronwen this is stunning! I love how you framed with the Magnolia border die and papers and colours are fab and I love the touch of black it just makes everything pop. Love this Tilda to bits and your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bron this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! It is a bit dark but a lot of my cards are like that and I think they still look nice. I like to call it "vibrant". LOL!! Love your coloring, the lace is so pretty and the Doohickey border is fabulous. You deserve to sit back and be happy with that card and say so. Good on ya!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Born - I just LOVE this one - it has a real WOW factor for sure!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card!! Great job following Kristy's Sketch!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and details!
    thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    husg, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Bron, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card - I love the great colours you have used. Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bron, just stumbled upon your blog, love your creations, will definetly be visiting again, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs