Tuesday 24 May 2011

Mad 4 Markers Colouring your own embellishments challenge

Morning everyone, I hope you are all well and keeping warm. I got a big pot of soup on the stove and after a very busy few days I am finally sitting down to read my emails catch up on the blogs etc.

The current challenge at Mad 4 Markers Challenges is to colour up your own embellishments. Such an easy challenge and as I mentioned in my post last week something I do all the time, especially with my flowers.

Here are a couple of examples of some coloured embellishments:

Here I have coloured my chipboard up to match in with he card and then printed off a sentiment and placed it behind the chipboard....


Here I have coloured my cherry blossom to match the card....



So don't by shy colour something up and enter our current challenge and don't forget to stop by the store and check out the new range of The Odd Girl stamps being listed.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs