Tuesday 31 May 2011

Mad for Markers Challenges - Sketch

Hi everyone today I am bringing you my latest creation for this fortnights challenge at Mad for Markers.  

This fortnights challenge has been set by Melissa and she has designed an awesome sketch for us all to play along with. I had so much fun with this sketch as I would not normally do a tag so I suppose you can say it brought me out of my comfort zone. Of course if you want to incorporate the tag into a card or layout you can too.

Anyhow here is my tag using the sketch for you:



I have used the following copics

Hair - E99, E97, E79, Y21 & Y11
Skin - E00, E11, E21 R20 & R11
Jeans - B97, B95, B93 & B32
Top - R85, R83 ^ R81
Headphones and backpack - R32, R20, C9, C7 & C5

and here is the Sketch


I am also going to enter my card into the following challenges:

Anyone for Anya - Polka Dots
Sentimental Sundays - Anything but a card
Tuesday Throwdown - Stripes
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Something Sentimental
Polka Doodles - Anything but a card

Cant wait to see what you have all come up with.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time


12 comments:

  1. Bron this is just GORGEOUS!!! I Love your colouring on that Creeper! super job!! :D and awesome work on that tag challenge .. you rocked it!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Wonderful coloring and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww this is really beautiful Bron! Love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! your coloring is amazing on that Creeper! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    Lisa SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bron :)

    This is sooo cool! Love your amazing coloring, its very beautiful! Amazing tag hunny :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH Bron!! How awesome is your colouring - WOW I love how you have added the extra dimensions to the image!! Your tag is so cool, I love it, and Hahah Thanks so much for coming and joining in the awesome fun at Sentimental Sunday's!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow, absolutely fab tag! Your colouring is amazing and the vibrant colours make this tag so...alive! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is WOW, fabulous shading! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge and good Luck!
    Tammy Louise
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable tag! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!  Hope to see you again soon!

    ~ Di

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this tag!! And thanks for posting your copics, It's great when I can see what colours were used. TGF is one of my favourite stamps and I can't wait to use my new ones, I only had one before, but I picked up some new ones this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag. Great job coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry I have not been for a visit recently, Bron. I have very much enjoyed catching up on all of your wonderful makes even though I can't comment on them all. This tag card is such a great sketch and you've done it soooo well. Fabulous colouring as always and lovely design elements too! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs