Wednesday 14 September 2011

Lil Christmas Pinkette Coraline

Good evening everyone today I am bringing you a preview card for the new Tickled Pink Stamps Pinkette range - Lil Christmas Pinkette's. The first one we have to share with you is Coraline and how cute is she?

I decided when Kellie sent through these Pinkette's that I needed non traditional Christmas papers and have to say I am really chuffed with the ones I found....Anyhow I suppose I better show you Coraline....


The colours are perhaps a little brighter than in real life but I think they match her so well. I loved colouring her dress and had fun adding in the folds... The sentiments are from Tickled Pink Stamps too.  

So there you have it the first of the release...be sure to pop by Tickled Pink Stamps blog  to check out the other amazing inspiration and to find out how you could win this little cutie. Also check back each day to see the whole release. I will be back in a few days with my next preview.

Thanks for stopping by today and having a peek. Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs