Monday 7 November 2011

Candy Winner

Good afternoon everyone...Just a quick post to say thank you to everyone that entered my candy and those that choose to spread the word on their blogs for me.

So I went into Mr Rand thingy and asked him to crank out a number for me with the lucky winner being Shirl from Creations by Shirl...Congratualations Shirl and thank you for all your lovely comments you always leave me..Please send me your slow mail address to 'bronwen_beekman at yahoo.com'  so that I can arrange for your prize to be sent.

Once again thank you to those that choose to enter my candy...

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Bron~
    Thank you so much! I'm so happy, I will forward my info to you. Wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs