Sunday 4 December 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Christmas Ornament

Good morning everyone hopefully you are all well and the silly season is not effecting you too much at the moment.

We are off to take the kids to the carols tonight which end with fireworks. They are slightly excited.

This week at Magnolia Down Under we would like to see your creative juices flowing and you to create a christmas ornament/decoration. This can be something to hang from your tree of perhaps  it could be a like mine and a banner.....I have to say that the DT have excelled themselves this time and the creations on show are just fantastic. Plenty of inspiration for you all.

Now I showed you the other day my coloured christmas magnolia images and today I can show you the final project.

Here is a close up of each individual piece






I have to say that I am really happy with how this turned out and my kids just love it and cant wait for me to hang it up. I love making something each year to decorate the house for christmas and seeing the kids eyes light up.

I am also going to enter this into the current Just Magnolia challenge- Anything Goes

Well that is all for me today. Thank you for stopping by and your lovely comments they really make my day.

Until next time

4 comments:

  1. Wow Bron it's fantastic, fab detail, bet the kids love it,your evening sounds like fun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Bron!! This is so lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darn cute and pretty...
    Great accomplishment Bron.... Love this project alot....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww this is soooo stunning Bron!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoyed what you saw...Have a fantastic day hugs